5521 McVitty Road Roanoke VA 24018 (SW County) SOLD FOR $435,500. Amazing updated one-level-living including 3 BRs, 3.5 BAs, 2-Car Attached Garage, and over 4,400 square feet.
- Living room has hardwoods & huge bay window overlooking landscaped front lawn
- Dining room with chandelier hardwoods and chair rail
- Gourmet kitchen includes recent stainless appliances, & granite counters
- Bright and open breakfast area overlooks the back patio
- Cozy den with built-in bookshelves, hardwoods and classic fireplace (gas logs 2020)
- Four-seasons room with huge windows and mini-split heating and air conditioning
- Mud room/laundry just off of two-car attached garage
- Half bath/power room
- Master bedroom has 2 walk closets, remodeled master bath with step-in shower
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have ample closets and hardwoods
- Full hallway bathroom has ceramic tile, double vanity, and a shower/tub combination.
- Finished family room with wet bar, & walkout door to back yard
- Large private room with closets & upper windows for office or media room
- Full hallway bathroom with shower. Loads of unfinished storage/workshop, utility area
- Built 1965. Taxes $3,861/year. 4,400 +/- square feet (per owner & GIS)
- Lot 0.71 +/- Acre (per GIS), 2-car attached. All brick construction. Whole house fan
- Gas boiler (2008) for 4-zone baseboard radiator heat. Central Air (2012) main level
- Gas water heater (2013), Vinyl tilt-in insulated windows. Architectural Grade Roof
- Public water – Western VA Water Authority, Private Septic System, 200 AMP electric – AEP
- Oak Grove Elementary, Hidden Valley Middle, Hidden Valley High (buyer to confirm)
Intercom system does not operate and is being sold in as-is condition.