About Us – Retail Homes
Since 1996 Patrick Wilkinson has been helping clients through the home buying and selling process in The Roanoke Valley. A 3rd generation real estate professional, Patrick bought his first house in Salem in 1992, earned his Virginia Real Estate Sales license in 1996, and his Real Estate Broker’s license in 1999. Since that time he has helped hundreds of clients buy and sell over 280 homes in The Roanoke Valley. He has bought then restored and sold 20 “flip” homes for his family company. Patrick opened Cross Properties, Inc. in 2006 to due to the growth of his family real estate and home restoration business, and in 2014 Patrick earned his Virginia Class A Contractor’s license. Patrick’s team relies heavily on referrals from past clients and friends, who have come to expect excellence from his team!
What We Do For Retail Buyers And Sellers…
We take residential real estate buyers and sellers through every step of the sales process. Below is a brief summary of what we do for each of these clients.
- Meet for an initial consultation and to gather information on the home
- Create a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to help establish a market price
- Provide estimate of seller’s net proceeds showing cash a seller can expect at closing
- List the property on the Roanoke Valley MLS, and market using the latest in technology
- Take the seller through every step of the process through closing and beyond
- CLICK HERE to get started with the home selling process with us.
- Meet for an initial consultation to discover the buyer’s housing needs
- Help buyers with getting pre-approved through a local lender
- Begin home search by looking at homes of interest to the buyers
- Represent buyers in making an offer and fully executing a contract on a home
- Take the buyer through every step of the process through closing and beyond
- CLICK HERE to start the buying process with us
Cross Properties, Inc. provides solutions to help homeowners in The Roanoke Valley get out of sticky situations…like foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, settling an estate, or divorce. Cross Properties provides cash for your home, and a great selling experience, so you can continue to do the things you love. We provide a great alternative to the traditional sale to home-sellers who need to sell fast. We normally buy these homes in only 30 days, for cash, and with no repairs made by the seller. We buy at a discount because we are not charging commissions, and we often pay the seller’s closing costs.
How Do I Sell My House Fast To You?
If you would like more information about the no-hassle process of selling your home to Cross Properties, just click on this link and you will taken to our website which explains the entire process, and where you can get started selling your house today!