531 Westminister Lane is a lovely one-level-living Salem home was for sale for only $279,000 SOLD in 4 days for $280,000. This home has 3 Bedrooms 3 Full Baths and 1,640 +/- Finished Square Feet, attached 2 car garage, plus unfinished lower level!
- Great room with dining area and living area open to the kitchen
- Kitchen has walk-in pantry & all appliances (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, range)
- Walk-in pantry includes washer/dryer hookups available for main level laundry
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, large closet, and full en-suite bath
- 2nd bedroom with ceiling fan, ample closet, and full en-suite bath
- 3rd bedroom with ceiling fan, and an ample sized closet
- Full hallway bathroom has shower/tub combo
- Large unfinished open area with exterior walk-out door to back yard
- Storage area, lots of built in shelving
- Second laundry area hookups
- Built 2014, taxes $2,477/year, 1,640+/- finished square feet (per GIS)
- Lot 0.249 Acre (per GIS), yard with mature trees & shrubs
- Large storage shed, extra driveway parking on side of home
- lHigh-Efficiency Gas Forced Air Heat, and Heat Pump for heating/cooling
- Electric water heater, vinyl tilt-in insulated windows. architectural grade roof
- Public water and sewer, 200 AMP electric service – City of Salem Utilities
- G.W. Carver Elementary, Andrew Lewis Middle, Salem High (buyer to confirm)
Information contained herein deemed accurate but not warranted. Licensed Real Estate Broker in Virginia.
Utility shed and all appliances are being sold in as-is, where-is condition. Inspections for buyer’s information only.