503G W Main Salem was listed for $140,000, and SOLD in 4 days for $144,500
Freshly remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bath Condominium in Burwell Place at the heart of downtown Salem. Walk to shopping, restaurants, a drug store, the Post Office, and an ice cream parlor! Lower level end unit with private patio, and 2 designated parking spaces (one level living, but with steps to get down to this unit). Renovated with all new plumbing, and all new paint. Living room with bay window overlooking front lawn. Kitchen has granite counters and all kitchen appliances remain with the property.
- Private side entry, foyer with tile floor, open to Living Room and Kitchen
- Eat-In-Kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic tile floors and oak cabinets
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave & range/oven
- Large living room with carpet and bay window overlooking front lawn
- Dining room or office with carpet and ceiling fan, access to storage and laundry
- Master bedroom with picture window, new carpet, private bathroom, & walk-in closet
- Additional bedroom with ample closet space, new carpet, and large window
- Full hallway bathroom with bathtub/shower combination
- Heating and A/C: Heat Pump Heat, Heat Pump Cooling
- Water/Sewer: Public Salem Utilities
- Electric: Salem Electric
- New carpet, new paint, and all new plumbing in 2020
- Attractive private patio area. Nine-foot ceilings. Crown molding.
- 1,440 finished square feet. Built in 1987. Property taxes $1,557/year.
- Condo Association Dues $214.60/month: includes water/sewer, exterior maintenance
- 2 assigned parking spaces for this unit
- West Salem Elementary, Andrew Lewis Middle, Salem High School
- Buyer must research and confirm schools to buyer’s own satisfaction