2722 Titleist Drive Salem VA was for sale for $289,000 and SOLD in 4 days for $315,000.
It’s a Colonial style home on a quiet, tree-lined street with 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Full Baths, a Screened-Porch and loads of space!
- Entry foyer with ceramic tile floor open to stairway and living room
- Living room with hardwood floors, crown moulding, and is open to dining room
- Dining room has wood floors, columns, a fireplace with gas logs, and crown moulding
- Eat-in kitchen with wood floors, includes refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher
- Large screened-in back porch overlooking back patio and wooded back yard
- Cozy den with carpet, chair rail and crown moulding
- Half bathroom just off of dining room
- Master bedroom has ceiling fan, walk-in closet, master bath has tub and step-in shower
- 3 additional bedrooms have ample closets, ceiling fans, and carpet
- Hall bathroom with shower/tub combo, hallway closet has 2nd laundry hookup
- Family room with carpet, fireplace w/ woodstove insert, and sliding doors to patio
- 5th bedroom, carpet, window, and a closet (was used as an office)
- Hall bathroom with step-in shower. Mud room/laundry with door to back patio.
- Built 1971. Taxes $2,685/year, 3,180 +/- square feet (per owner & GIS)
- Lot 0.40 +/- Acre (per GIS), 2-car attached. Brick and vinyl siding construction
- HVAC – Gas Forced Air for Heat & Central Air Unit for cooling
- Gas water heater. Architectural Grade Roof replaced in 2019 (per owner)
- Public water and sewer, and 200 AMP electric – City of Salem Utilities
- East Salem Elementary, Andrew Lewis Middle, Salem High School (buyer to confirm)
This real estate and appliances are being sold in as-is, where-is condition with no repairs to be made by seller.
Information contained herein deemed accurate but not warranted. Licensed Real Estate Broker in Virginia