ONE-LEVEL LIVING, WITH NO POA FEES!
1329 Penley Boulevard, Salem VA 24153
Total 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths … PLUS Half-Acre Lot
- Entry foyer with hardwood floors, Great Room with gas log fireplace
- Eat-In-Kitchen with granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless appliances
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave & range/oven
- Dining room open to the kitchen with window overlooking the front porch
- Master bedroom suite with master bath, granite counters, and walk-in closet
- Two additional bedrooms with ample closet space
- Full hallway bathroom with granite countertops and bathtub
- Hallway laundry area just off garage includes washer and dryer
- 2-Car attached garage
- Screened-In back porch
- Heating and A/C: Gas Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning
- Water/Sewer: Public Salem Utilities
- Electric: Salem Electric, 200 AMP breaker service
- Cozy front porch. Nine-foot ceilings. Crown moulding.
- 1,440 finished square feet. Built new in 2016. Property taxes $2,764/year.
- Screened-in porch overlooking large shaded back yard (3 parcels for total of half-acre)
- Architectural grade roof. Vinyl, insulated, tilt-in windows.
- South Salem Elementary, Andrew Lewis Middle, Salem High School
- Buyer must research and confirm schools to buyer’s own satisfaction