– Starting 2/1/2022 – Apply at the bottom of this page…
– Exciting opportunity for a real estate professional to work with the home buying clients of an established 25+ year real estate agent (Patrick Wilkinson) in the Roanoke Valley! Right now I have many more qualified buyer clients coming in than I can handle…
– This position allows you to focus on my buyer’s needs, on showing property, and writing and negotiating great contracts. You are supplied with a stream of qualified clients … freeing you from listing expenses, marketing expenses, franchise fees and additional brokerage splits.
– Creating positive and winning experiences for my buyer clients during the home-buying process is the number one goal of the Buyer Specialist position.
The Buyer Specialist’s duties include, but are not limited to the following:
– Being willing to learn and apply my systems for working with clients and completing real estate transactions.
– Handling all of the home buyers that the Team Leader (that’s me) sends to you
– Being available during normal business hours, weekends and evenings to show property, write and negotiate contracts
– One regular uninterrupted DAY OFF each week.
– Two uninterrupted WEEKS OFF during the first year.
– Being available to take on other duties and phone calls when I am away
– Taking buyers from referral to contract (with home inspection complete) then hand off to my staff
– Having a presentable showing car that is regularly cleaned on inside and out
– Keeping up-to-date notes on contacts with clients and all digital paperwork on my CRM
– Entering completed checklist items into online transaction-tracking board
– Staying ahead of client-matched new listing updates to buyers each day
– Previewing properties for buyer clients each week to stay ahead of inventory (what little there is)
– Communicating with real estate colleagues to preview upcoming inventory
– Participation in regularly scheduled re-group meetings with me to stay ahead of our clients
– Buyer Specialist is under independent contractor status with Team’s brokerage firm
– Office space provided in our Team’s office at no cost to you
– Pay is based on a generous Team split of commissions on closed transactions (to be discussed in interview) and is not a salary.
– Higher team split when you bring your own past clients and new buyers or sellers on board (more business is better for you and me!)
– Full-time, Commission Income range $60,000 – $100,000 per year, or higher with bonuses
The minimum required work experience and qualifications for this position are:
- 1 year as a Virginia licensed real estate salesperson in good standing
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License in good standing
- Prefer applicant to already be a member of RVAR, VAR, and NAR