– Exciting opportunity for a real estate professional to work with the home buying clients of an established (25-year) real estate agent in The Roanoke Valley of VA! Right now we have many more qualified buyer clients coming in than we can handle..
– This position allows the buyer specialist to focus on our buyer’s needs, on showing property, and writing and negotiating great contracts. Our buyer specialist is supplied with a stream of qualified clients… freeing them from listing expenses, marketing expenses, franchise fees or brokerage splits.
– Creating positive and winning experiences for our clients during the home-buying process is the number one goal of our Associate Buyer Specialist.
The Associate Buyer Specialist’s (ABS) Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
– Being willing to learn and apply the Team’s systems for working with clients and completing real estate transactions.
– Handling all of the home buyers that the Team Leader (TL) or Marketing Specialist (MS) designates to ABS
– Being available during normal business hours, weekends and evenings to show property, write and negotiate contracts
– One regular uninterrupted DAY OFF each week.
– Two uninterrupted WEEKS OFF during the first year.
– Being available to take on other duties when TL or MS is away or off
– Taking buyers from referral to contract (with home inspection complete) then hand off to MS
– Having a presentable showing car that is regularly cleaned on inside and out
– Keeping up-to-date notes on contacts with clients and all digital paperwork on Team’s CRM
– Entering completed checklist items into online transaction-tracking board
– Staying ahead of client-matched new listing updates to buyers each day
– Previewing properties for buyer clients each week to stay ahead of inventory (what little there is)
– Communicating with real estate colleagues to preview upcoming inventory
– Participation in regularly scheduled re-group meetings with entire team
– ABS is under independent contractor status with Team’s brokerage firm
– Pay is based on a generous percentage split of commissions on closed transactions (to be discussed in interview) and is not a salary.
– Higher percentage split when Associate Buyer Specialist brings own past clients and new buyers or sellers on board
– Full-time, Commission Income range $50,000 – $80,000 per year, or higher with bonuses
The minimum required work experience and qualifications for this position are:
- 1 year as a Virginia licensed real estate salesperson in good standing
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License in good standing
- Prefer applicant to already be a member of RVAR, VAR, and NAR