Buyer Specialist Position – Starting 2/1/2022 – Apply at the bottom of this page…
– Exciting opportunity for a real estate professional to work with the home buying clients of an established 25+ year real estate agent (Patrick Wilkinson) in the Roanoke Valley! Right now I have many more qualified buyer clients coming in than I can handle…
– This position allows you to focus on my buyer’s needs, on showing property, and writing and negotiating great contracts. You are supplied with a stream of qualified clients … freeing you from listing expenses, marketing expenses, franchise fees and additional brokerage splits.
– Creating positive and winning experiences for my buyer clients during the home-buying process is the number one goal of the Buyer Specialist position.
The Buyer Specialist’s duties include, but are not limited to the following:
– Being willing to learn and apply my systems for working with clients and completing real estate transactions.
– Handling all of the home buyers that the Team Leader (that’s me) sends to you
– Being available during normal business hours, weekends and evenings to show property, write and negotiate contracts
– One regular uninterrupted DAY OFF each week.
– Two uninterrupted WEEKS OFF during the first year.
– Being available to take on other duties and phone calls when I am away
– Taking buyers from referral to contract (with home inspection complete) then hand off to my staff
– Having a presentable showing car that is regularly cleaned on inside and out
– Keeping up-to-date notes on contacts with clients and all digital paperwork on my CRM
– Entering completed checklist items into online transaction-tracking board
– Staying ahead of client-matched new listing updates to buyers each day
– Previewing properties for buyer clients each week to stay ahead of inventory (what little there is)
– Communicating with real estate colleagues to preview upcoming inventory
– Participation in regularly scheduled re-group meetings with me to stay ahead of our clients
– Buyer Specialist is under independent contractor status with Team’s brokerage firm
– Office space provided in our Team’s office at no cost to you
– Pay is based on a generous Team split of commissions on closed transactions (to be discussed in interview) and is not a salary.
– Higher team split when you bring your own past clients and new buyers or sellers on board (more business is better for you and me!)
– Full-time, Commission Income range $60,000 – $100,000 per year, or higher with bonuses
The minimum required work experience and qualifications for this position are:
- 1 year as a Virginia licensed real estate salesperson in good standing
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License in good standing
- Prefer applicant to already be a member of RVAR, VAR, and NAR
To apply for this position just complete the form below, click submit, and wait for the confirmation message to appear below.
Real Estate Position ApplicationBasic Data To Begin Application for Position Opening With Our Real Estate Team